Customs Broker Written Exam
Customs Broker is a person (Including legal person) who have granted a licence for clearance of export-import shipments from the possession of Indian Customs. No person other than a license holder can represent a client before Customs for Customs Clearance procedure.
Customs Broker Interview
Oral exam of CBLR is the hardest nut to crack. We have an expertise to prepare for an encounter with three most knowledgeable persons of their field who will ask you approx 10-20 Questions for your assessment. You must be well prepared for this exam, because mere knowledge….
G-Card is person, employed by a Customs Broker (CHA) to transact business on the ports, he is eligible to sing documents of Customs on behalf of the CB. The person who is employed by the CB has to pass an exam to become a G-Card Holder conducted by the Dy Commissioner…
Customs Broker Reg 6/CHA/ F Card Exam Preparation Classes
By Lokesh Shrivastava
Online Live Classes Starting from : 15th Nov 2023
For March 2024 Customs Broker Exam
Online Platform- Google Meet
Our Valuable Learners...
Why Choose Us...
PSP Success Mantras lies in its unique pedagogy which includes followings:
- Consistent, Student oriented, Well drafted course curriculum
- Updated and easy to understand study material
- Committed efforts and of faculty members to achieve timly completion of all the syllabus.
- Extensive test series to evaluate the performance of the students.
- One to one counseling of the students for better performance.